Ziyen Intelligence is the software division of the company providing business information portals to offer industry targeted access to information on federal tenders, contracts and projects available for bid.
Ziyen currently operates two procurement portals: Rebuilding Iraq and Cable Contracts
Rebuilding Iraq has been developed to provide US, European and International Companies with key information on Oil and Gas, Construction and Iraqi Government Procurement Contracts
One of the biggest challenges in Iraq is that international suppliers face many hurdles to enter the marketplace.
Rebuilding Iraq was developed as a central portal for oil, construction and government contracts with a focus on cost cutting, time saving and to improve the overall operational efficiency of the country by enhancing the current procurement process in Iraq:
- Rebuilding Iraq currently publishes contracts on behalf of 250 authorities including the Iraqi Government, oil companies, construction companies, the World Bank and the US Embassy.
- Provides sales leads, news, procurement directory access and a jobs board focused on Iraq market
- Over 350,000 followers across Social Media
Cable Contracts is your number one source of contracts, tenders, projects and news in the Cable and Wire Industry
The aim of our portal is to improve the overall operational efficiency of the cable and wire industry by offering a one-stop shop procurement portal sourcing high quality suppliers to provide a better service to buyers.
Cable Contracts provides business intelligence and information covering all sectors of industry. Our expertise and market knowledge makes Cable Contract the number one choice for all sizes of companies looking for new business opportunities.
Whether you are a business looking for contracts information or looking to promote your company, we have the services to cater for all your needs.
The Cable and Wire Industry accounts for 25% of the total output of the electric industry and is widely used in electric power industry, oil and gas, data communication, rail transit, automobiles, defense, renewable, shipbuilding and other industries.
Ziyen IQ App
Primary initial markets for this portal will be the US and the UK:
- In the US there are over 28 million small businesses.
- Each year over $350 billion worth of contracts are awarded.
- US Government has a minimum of 23% earmarked for small businesses.
- There are over 1.5 million contracts published each year.
- Ziyen Intelligence App is currently under beta testing, with official launch to be rolled out in 2018.